Wednesday, February 17, 2010

local isn't lekker

Ok, so I've been doing some thinking as to what I'm really trying to say with the propoganda posters that we have to design, and I think I'm gona take the slant of showing the 2010 SA Fifa WC in a negative light (being the anger and dissapointment felt by South Africans caused by our country importing products from overseas, instead of supporting local communities, etc.).

As a result my campaing of sorts will be about supporting local brands/communities/companies.

Now the two ideas that I feel would communicate my message well are either the "from pissed off to kick off" one or the "proudly imported" one. The first I suppose is looking more at the upset caused by importing products and the result of which, and the second is focusing more on the country that we are importing from.

Anys, if you have any comments or thoughts that you'd like to share with me, please feel free to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment