Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monzamedia - Day 8/9/10

Well I finished the vector art today, only had a bit to do, and then got back to work on the animation. I spent the next 3 days working on this as I was told by the end of day10 I must have the gecko doing a full loop, touch ups and that will come later but we just need to get him walking in a full circle so the timing of the animation can therefore be determined, what he is going to do and when. I've used about 120 frames for the animation.

Day8:
Worked on him walking on the top towards the left off the screen, slow progress made...

Day9:
Worked on him settling back into place from the bottom, worked faster as I'm getting the hang of the movement.

Day10:
Finished off the walking off and onto screen, got the full loop done. Tail needs work and character elements need to be developed, i.e. breathing, stopping, maybe catching a fly.

By the end of this week I was drained, dealines at college became a bit more diffcult to juggle...time is but so scarce.

No comments:

Post a Comment